20070304

jag saknar er inte

honestly lasts longer Ive heard. i dont think thats true.
my computer dosnt type all the swedish words, so you just have to cope with my awful english.

anywho Im in Newcastle and just had some te. ive been looking into house prizes and work offers. It is really tempting. but my sanity tells me to finish my studies this spring before i run of to rule the world.

>cause I will rule the world, you just wait and see.

sometimes I realise that what ever I do or say, no one will be with me until the end. Its not that im feeling pitty for myself and its not that i think life has to be tragic.
i am just realistic, with my life.
its all about me. its always about me.

1 kommentar:

Daniel sa...

look at me, jag kan skriva på svenska.

job offers, huh? tempting. barbara's fish n ships delight. tempting.

tempting, tempting, tempting.

du kanske nu förstår vad jag menade när jag nämnde dragkampen mellan mig och den övriga/stora världen.

vi pratar inte kvantfysik. you dig?